Coaching for Writers
Coaching provides you with tailored, one-on-one support so you can develop your writing life in exactly the way you want.
As a writer myself, I understand the obstacles you face to develop a writing practice, commit to a project, or bring a book to completion. As a Certified Professional Coach and a trained educator, I also understand how to challenge and support you and help you grow as an artist.
As your coach, I can help you:
- Identify the limiting beliefs and habits that get in the way of your writing, and develop strategies to overcome them.
- Create a personal writing practice that aligns with your lifestyle and supports your writing goals.
- Develop your craft, improve your writing skills, and fully commit to the project you want to complete.
- Build your confidence in your writer's voice.
- Support you in bringing your book or other writing project to completion.
Because every client is unique, I tailor my services to their needs and goals. For some, our focus is accountability. For others, I provide regular, detailed feedback on their work. Other clients want a combination of editorial input, support, and coaching around blocks.
My approach and services depend entirely on your needs.
Interested in a free consultation?