Coach Consultant Teacher Writer
For more than 20 years, I have taught, coached and supported creative individuals to commit to their practice, realize their vision, succeed professionally, and build full and deeply satisfying lives.
I've run my own consulting, writing- and coaching-related businesses for over two decades. I'm a published novelist and practicing artist.
I'm a committed advocate and champion for my coaching clients.
I love to teach and am constantly inspired and amazed by my students.
I am passionate about helping people realize their creative vision.
I have a deep belief in the power of creativity to heal and transform people’s lives.
My professional qualifications include:
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing, University of British Columbia
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education, University of London, Institute of Education
- Certified Professional Coach, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
- Core Energy Leadership Master Practitioner, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
- Certified Health Coach, American Council on Exercise